- Location: De Winton, AB
- Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 / hour
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time40 to 60 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Source: Job Bank Job no.# 978501
Looking for a laborer to assist in garage building. You will be assisting with site preparation, foundation preparation, framing and working with other trades. Work processes pertaining to all types of garage construction, fences, decks and concrete preparation. This job has an opportunity for advancement to a supervisory roll plus vehicle with industry knowledge, experience and skill.
- Foundation forming, base tamping, raking, trenching, striping foundations, general carpenter duties.
- Organizes work by checking work schedule.
- Prepares work site by obtaining and delivering equipment, tools, supplies, and materials.
- Maintains a clean and safe work site by removing scrap; erecting barriers; disposing of hazardous materials; following safety rules and procedures; wearing personal protective equipment.
- Returns items to storage inventory by loading, moving, and unloading items.
- Supports work processes by inspecting, preparing, sorting, weighing, measuring, cutting, adding, trimming, and loading materials.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Able to perform tasks pertaining to framing, concrete preparation and site preparation.
- Power tool experience an asset (nailers, compressors, saws, etc)
- Lifting, Planning, General Math Skills, Equipment Maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver’slicense and vehicle.
- Must provide a drivers abstract for driving company vehicles.
- Opportunity for advancement with bobcat/mini hoe skills/dump truck experience.
CAD 18 - 25 Hourly Rate
How to Apply
403-606-2660 from 08:00 to 20:00